Yingkou Hexiang Refractories Co., Ltd.
Address: Gaozhuang Village, Nanlou Development Zone, Dashiqiao City
Gneral Manager: Zou Xiang
Mobile phone: 18041718881
Mobile phone: 15141715888
Mobile phone: 18641774666
Magnesium oxide for desulfurization, light magnesia is a kind of material which is easy to absorb water and get wet. If it is stored improperly in daily life, it is easy to deteriorate and affect the use. How to store light magnesia effectively in daily work? Next, I will explain this problem to you.
1. The environment is the most basic. The storage environment must be kept dry and ventilated, and a plastic film must be laid between the product and the ground to insulate the water vapor.
2. Packing should be sealed well. Open the used ones and seal them in time.
3. Placing lime blocks after palletizing is another way to prevent moisture absorption of magnesia and decrease its activity.
4. Because of the stronger moisture absorption of calcium oxide, it is very effective to place calcium oxide in the warehouse as a moisture reducing agent to reduce the humidity of the warehouse.
5. Lightweight magnesium oxide has a shelf life. So don't accumulate too much at one time, because even if the moistureproof measures are good, after a long time, light magnesium oxide will inevitably deteriorate.